Jason Lim Endoscopy and Surgery Pte Ltd is a multi-centre surgical specialist practice in Singapore providing endoscopy and surgical services. Inspired by a belief that these services should be made available to patients as conveniently as possible, Jason Lim Endoscopy and Surgery, in partnership with HC Surgical Specialists, provides easy access for patients through a network of Medisave-accredited clinics and centres throughout the island.
Born from our passion that every person’s health comes first, we strive to reduce the inconveniences our patients might face during their treatment journey so that they can focus on getting better.
A fast-access, conveniently located, one-stop medical practice for our patients.
Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon
MBBS (S’pore), MMed (Surgery), FRCSEd (General Surgery), FAMS
Dr Jason Lim graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore in 2006 with a Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
After completing his housemanship in Singapore General Hospital and his National Service in the Singapore Armed Forces, Dr Lim commenced on his general surgical specialist training in 2009. He obtained the position of Registrar in the Department of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital in 2011, and subsequently completed his Masters of Medicine (Surgery) in 2012.
Dr Lim was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 2015 and undertook a fellowship in Advanced Proctology, Functional Bowel Disorders and Pelvic Floor Disorders in Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark. He was a Consultant Surgeon in the Department of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital prior to leaving for private practice.
A qualified specialist in General Surgery and Colorectal Surgery, Dr Jason Lim’s subspecialty clinical interests includes the treatment of complex anal conditions e.g. perianal fistula, functional bowel problems including irritable bowel syndrome, intractable constipation and bowel incontinence. He also published the first research paper on the prevalence of faecal incontinence in Singapore.
Dr Jason Lim’s continual interest in improving patient outcomes and experience led him to hold various concurrent management positions in Singapore General Hospital.
- Member, Medical Board, Singapore General Hospital
- Clinician Lead, Same Day Admission Centre, Singapore General Hospital
- Co-Chair, Clinical Quality Improvement Committee, SingHealth Surgery Academic Clinical Program
- Co-Chair, Clinical Learning Environment Review Committee, SingHealth Surgical Residency Program
- Department Quality Officer, Dept of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital
- Service Champion, Service with a Heart Award (three-time recipient)
- Gold Award, Singapore Health Quality Service Award (two-time recipient)
- CEO Service Award, SGH Service Quality Award
- Certificate of Commendation, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
- Letter of Commendation, National Day Parade 2009